The exact cost of each plastic surgery procedure is somehow challenging to estimate; because it greatly depends on the factors, including
- material costs
- area of treatment
- operation theater
- the overall health of a patient
- follow-up appointments, and many more.
However, the average costs of a few popular surgeries in Pakistan are given as follows:
- Tummy tuck: Rs 1,00,000 – 2,00,000
- Dermabrasion: Rs 1,00,000 – 1,50,000
- Breast augmentation: Rs 1,00,000 – 1,50,000
- Extensive facelift: Rs 1,50,000 – 2,00,000
- Rhinoplasty: Rs 1,00,000 – 1,50,000
- Liposuction: Rs 50,000 – 2,00,000
Pakistan is one of the most reliable and preferred medical destinations worldwide for people looking for affordable plastic surgeries. That is because Plastic surgery cost in Pakistan almost 30-50% cheaper than in most developed world countries. All the plastic surgeries conducted here are reasonable enough to afford by everyone, yet also come with several international healthcare facilities.